29 May Data Scientist
>> Presentation of our company
Prioritis is a consulting company specialized in market access strategy for the healthcare industry. We assist the main pharmaceutical companies in the marketing of their products and in their price and reimbursement negotiations with local health authorities and payers.
In addition to our consulting activity, we have developed online platforms, Prismaccess / Evalumade, which provide evaluation decisions made by health authorities on medicinal products and biotechnologies in 20 European and international markets: marketing authorizations, evaluation data, clinical results, economic, reimbursement and pricing data.
Data are updated in real time, interactive, visual and downloadable.
>> Job description
We are looking for a Data Scientist/Machine Learning engineer to ensure the development of algorithms, providing our customers with even more optimized and personalized data.
Tomorrow, our platforms will be able to answer the most general and specific questions:
– What criteria positively affect the reimbursement of a new drug?
– Which countries have market access deadlines that can be optimized?
– What are the key criteria that will influence decision-making tomorrow?
>> Required profile
- You have graduated from a major engineering school.
- You are very familiar with Python (pandas and scikit-learn)/R, SQL.
- You have a very good knowledge of classification algorithms, Machine Learning, and possibely have already worked on Natural Language Processing algorithms.
- You are motivated, polyvalent, confident with taking initiatives and willing to work in a young, dynamic and high-potential team.
Duration of the contract: CDI